*Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you enjoy my randomness...  as you'll see, the tone of my blog changes daily, but yeah... if you have a moment, visit me on MySpace as well!

And don't forget - if you like what you read here, totally disagree, or are merely entertained  - subscribe!!!
                                                                      ---------------------------->


Wednesday, January 14, 2009

so, anything new?

well not to suddenly change the tone of my blog, but some pretty amazing things have been going on for me personally, and i want to share a bit of them with you.

First of all, i'm continuing to write and compile music for my next album (not sure on a release date for that yet). This is one of my favorite parts of the whole "album making" process. Joel (my husband) and I really enjoy writing together so we've been doing much more of that lately, and we've also been blessed to work with some incredible writers as well. I'm sure I will be blogging like crazy once the project is set to release... but this could be a little while from now as we have to wait to see how some other things line up!

Second, one of my favorite TV shows premiered last night.... American Idol. YES I'm a confessed fan... but this year I've taken particular interest in seeing how things turn out....



...that being why. :)

Please keep me in your prayers over the next few months.

God is good and I know that ultimately His will will be done! I'm just here to be used in whatever way He wants to use me! ... My prayer has always been that God would open the doors He wants opened, and close those He wants closed.... so.... we'll see what happens!

Alrighty, that's it for now!

6 comments:

Craig said...

SHARON!!! Your music is nothing short of a gift from God! You MUST make it on American Idol!

Shannon :: The Scribble Pad said...

Sharon! That is awesome! I will certainly have to become a bigger fan this season!

Erin said...

Well I'm so excited for you! As a fan of your music,I will definitely support you all the way...You go girl! ....and as you said, God holds your destiny as long as you are willing to give everything to him. God Bless!

Liz (Fit and Gritty) said...

You're going to (and are doing) great things in Jesus' name! :) God's going to bless you girl!

OneManMajority said...

That's awesome Sharon! Can't wait to see you on the show! We'll be rooting you on in Ohio :)

Anonymous said...

Sharon, I just learned a bit of who you are from a friend of mine. I will be praying for you in the process and will ask others to do so as well. May God Bless you richly.