*Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you enjoy my randomness...  as you'll see, the tone of my blog changes daily, but yeah... if you have a moment, visit me on MySpace as well!

And don't forget - if you like what you read here, totally disagree, or are merely entertained  - subscribe!!!
                                                                      ---------------------------->


Tuesday, March 31, 2009

a "must read", "must bookmark" blog! :)

Hey Friends!

OK so i'm definitely gonna be posting some updates very soon... but before i do - PLEASE take note of this...

http://joelchernoff.wordpress.com

My dad has finally started a blog and i'm SO excited! He is honestly one of the most prophetically "tuned in" people I have ever known, and I always enjoy reading his updates on Israel, the world, and even our government and the prophetic significance of what's going on here in the US.

I hope you all read it, comment it, bookmark it! -whatever! :)

No comments: