*Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you enjoy my randomness...  as you'll see, the tone of my blog changes daily, but yeah... if you have a moment, visit me on MySpace as well!

And don't forget - if you like what you read here, totally disagree, or are merely entertained  - subscribe!!!
                                                                      ---------------------------->


Monday, November 17, 2008

stolen words

ok... i totally took this quote from a friend of mine... but i read it this morning and it really stuck with me.

We do not exist for ourselves alone, and it is only when we are fully convinced of this fact that we begin to love ourselves properly and thus also love others. What do I mean by loving ourselves properly? I mean, first of all, desiring to live, accepting life as a very great gift and a great good, not because of what it gives us, but because of what it enables us to give to others.

-Thomas Merton


my to-do list for today?
live life.
be love.
find good in
EVERY situation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at you....Welcome to the blog world!