*Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you enjoy my randomness...  as you'll see, the tone of my blog changes daily, but yeah... if you have a moment, visit me on MySpace as well!

And don't forget - if you like what you read here, totally disagree, or are merely entertained  - subscribe!!!
                                                                      ---------------------------->


Friday, August 15, 2008

sorrrrrrrrrry

so... just wanted to stop in real quick and say i'm sorry for the lack of contact over the past week. My best girl friend in the ENTIRE WORLD - Tovah Rose - came down to visit me for the weekend and we were quite busy while she was here.

Anyway... things should be back to normal shortly... I'm headed down to Orlando for the evening and then back home to relax for the rest of the weekend. (THANK GOD... i DEFINITELY need a couple days of "down time")

Alrighty, much love!

1 comment:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.