*Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you enjoy my randomness...  as you'll see, the tone of my blog changes daily, but yeah... if you have a moment, visit me on MySpace as well!

And don't forget - if you like what you read here, totally disagree, or are merely entertained  - subscribe!!!
                                                                      ---------------------------->


Wednesday, August 27, 2008

SOOOOOOOOO ready...

Ever gotten to the point where you feel like you're just "SO READY" for a new season to begin in your life? Well... that's where i'm at. In fact... I don't think it's possible to be MORE ready than I am right now... Really. It's not.

Anyone concur?

1 comment:

Jen said...

I've been like that so much lately...looking for anything that seems like a hint of a new season. A few weeks ago, I heard Rebbetzins Levine and Kluge speak about this same thing and it really helped me feel much more at peace with where I am right now. Change will come...in HIS time, not mine. And His timing is always perfect, no matter how bad I think I want or need something RIGHT NOW. : ) Blessings Sharon!