*Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you enjoy my randomness...  as you'll see, the tone of my blog changes daily, but yeah... if you have a moment, visit me on MySpace as well!

And don't forget - if you like what you read here, totally disagree, or are merely entertained  - subscribe!!!
                                                                      ---------------------------->


Friday, July 25, 2008

so close to my heart....

It's amazing to see what God can do with us - what can come from God birthing a vision in just one.  My father is an INCREDIBLE example of this.  Because of his faithfulness to the Lord, the imprint he has already put on this earth is larger than he could have ever dreamed.  I'm so excited to watch where the Lord leads him... and it's truly an honor to be raised under such an anointing.  Here is just ONE of the many tremendous works that God is using my Dad and the MJAA to fulfill...




for more information on the MJAA visit: www.mjaa.org

1 comment:

Judah Gabriel Himango said...

I saw a Joseph Project video with your dad in it the other day on the MJAA site.

Wow. What can I say? Your dad didn't think he blessed us enough with his music? Heheh. Praise God.

But I shouldn't give your dad the glory, he's just letting God use him. It's amazing how much God has done through your dad. Thank you, Father, for Joel and his willing spirit that lets You use him as You see fit.

Praise the Lord. What a blessing, I'm just in disbelief at how much God is doing through Joel. You've got a dad who really loves the Lord, Sharon.