*Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you enjoy my randomness...  as you'll see, the tone of my blog changes daily, but yeah... if you have a moment, visit me on MySpace as well!

And don't forget - if you like what you read here, totally disagree, or are merely entertained  - subscribe!!!
                                                                      ---------------------------->


Wednesday, April 1, 2009

*Update*

Okay, so the past month has consisted of:
a week in virginia
a week in nashville
a week in chicago
two days home.
Yeah... I'm pretty tired right about now....

Things have been moving so fast it seems! My time in virginia was awesome - I got to connect with some friends I hadn't seen in a while,including one you may recognize as "the girl who SHOULD HAVE made it to the top 12 on Idol" - Felicia Barton.

Not to worry though - she is already working on putting an album together which will hopefully be out soon! You can visit her on MySpace by going to: www.myspace.com/feliciabarton.

My Nashville trip went even better than I could have expected! I got to record another 4 *brand new* songs, which means that we now have a total of 8 ready for the new project!!!! Just 2 or 3 more to go!!! I can not WAIT to share them with you. I have posted a little preview of one called Mercy Calling up on myspace (www.myspace.com/sharonwilbur), so be sure to check that out if you haven't already!


We were also able to squeeze in a photo shoot while I was there. Michael Gomez (who shot my previous album cover) really blessed us with some incredible shots! I can't share them with you quite yet, BUT I do have a few snippets that my husband Joel took while the shoot was going on.

Okay, well MUCH more to come.... Stay tuned into my twitter: www.twitter.com/sharonwilbur - for more "play by play" updates. :)

No comments: